Thursday, November 6, 2008

Self Portraits

For our Self-Portrait project we were to take three self-portraits. They were all to be in black and white, and they were all to capture a mood of some sort. We were also challenged to be as artistic as possible, and stay as far away from normal, cliche portraits that we see on personal pages etc. as possible.One had to use the rule of thirds as the base for the composition; One had to incorporate leading lines, and one had to be taken from a more extreme angle.
The portrait I think was most successful was my Leading Line self portrait. It was successful because I pursued my idea and I liked the way it came across. Next time something I might change or try to do better is think more out of the box. Overall I enjoyed this project and am happy with the way it came out.

No comments: